As John dug out sod where the concrete forms will be, I had him put it in the areas of the lawn where I'd killed out the Bermuda grass. No more big dead patches!
I drew up a plan on how I want the interior of the shed, and where the different items will be parked/stored. We decided, after looking at what a tight fit it would be for the lawn mowers, cart, trailer, tiller, etc., to make it 14' deep instead of 12'. (Click on photo for full size).
Today I had to tie up the sugar snap pea vines with some twine, as the wind is blowing quite hard and ripping them off the fence. They are finally showing some growth since I put the bird netting over them. The regular peas, however, still don't look very good. I think the birds damaged them to the point that they don't have much of a chance now.
I'm still getting all the spinach we can eat. The leaves aren't as large as they were a couple weeks ago, but I picked 10 ounces four days ago, and another 14 ounces today. I also picked 9 ounces of lettuce and 5 ounces of green onions. As you can see in the picture below, the onions are already 22" long!