March 4, 2012 - Update on Ginny

I called Ginny of Gingerbread's House 7 this morning, as I and many others have been quite concerned about her. I spoke with her daughter, and she informed me Ginny had suffered a stroke while having her procedure done. She is home now, and is expected to have a full recovery. Her daughter said she would try to post something on her mother's blog later today.

I'm sure Ginny would appreciate receiving cards from us. You can email me at anniebloom1 at gmail dot com for her address. Let's send her some love and get her back with us soon!


5 comments:

  1. Oh no, I will say a prayer for Ginny and her family. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for checking up Ginny and letting us know. I'll be sending her lots of sunshine. We will keep her and her family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will add her and her family to my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh, I am so sorry to hear. She is definitely in my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about Miss Ginny. Great idea to send her some blogger love. I'll email you for her address.

    ReplyDelete