Kelli, from Animal Friendly Eating blog, has honored me with the Happy 101 Award! Thank you, Kelli!
Here are the rules: List 10 things that make you happy. Try to do at least one of them today, and tag 10 bloggers that brighten your day. For those 10 bloggers who get the award, you must link back to my blog.
10 things that make me happy:
- the first ripe tomato (carrot, squash, pea, bean, etc.) of the season
- neatly lined up jars of home canned food on my shelves
- grandson Kevin helping in the garden/kitchen
- cute pictures of granddaughter Alicyn, I miss her so
- granddaughter Alicia's phone calls when I'm in AZ, and her overnight visits when I'm home
- my dogs, Annie & Otto
- playing Hand & Foot (cards) every Tuesday night through the winter
- Mr. H, when he's in a good mood
- strawberry jam
- blogging and reading all the wonderful blogs out there, and corresponding with my gardening, blogging friends
Blogs I nominate: This isn't going to be easy. I find some people don't like these awards, and some people absolutely hate them! More than once I've been publicly chastised on someone's blog for sending along an award, even though I always tell them to please ignore if it's not welcomed. Those occasions have made me a bit gun shy. Myself? I am honored to know someone appreciates me or my blog enough to send me an award! I thank you.
However, don't feel obligated to accept!
Thomas, from A Growing Tradition
Gloria, from A Healthy Gardener
Daphne, from Daphne's Dandelions
Just Jenn, from Gamine's Garden
Erin, from Garden Now, Think Later
Kate, from Gardening Without Skills
Rachel, from GrafixMuse's Garden Spot
Kelly, from How My Garden Grows
Judy, from Judy's Square Foot Garden Blog
Liisa, from Liisa's Garden Journey
EG, from Our Engineered Garden
Shawn Ann, from Shawn Ann's Garden
Stefaneener, from Sicilian Sisters Grow Some Food
Ribbit, from The Corner Yard
KitsapFG, from The Modern "Victory Garden" Blog
Dan, from Urban Veggie Garden Blog
"That's more than ten" you say? I'm feeling generous! Heck, I'd have named a few more, but I don't know how they feel about "awards".