September 11, 2008: Blogspot Hates EG

My dearest friend, Engineered Garden keeps leaving comments on my blog, but I seldom get them. Every time someone comments, I am supposed to be notified via email so I can read them and publish (or not). Today I published all the comments that I thought had been submitted. I then logged on to my Blogger to create today's post, and it showed I had one comment, from EG, to be moderated. EG was questioning a previous comment he had made that wasn't showing on my blog. I clicked the option to publish his comment, so that I could answer that I hadn't received his previous one, and.....that comment disappeared!

EG, I don't know what to do. I love you, but I think blogger.com hates you.

Ah, well, there's always email!

Really, if any of you comment and it doesn't show up here, please contact me. My email address is in my profile.

ADDENDUM: I no sooner blogged this and I received, via email, the following notification (Note; the dates I've marked in red are Thursday, September 11, 2008 3:50 PM, which is when I received the email notice and September 7, 2008 12:08 PM, which is when EG posted it)



Hmmmm. And no, EG, I still didn't get your previous comment.

2 comments:

  1. Oh well....blogspot needs it's little hiney whipped! I'll keep trying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You kicked some butt, didn't you!

    Granny

    ReplyDelete