October 7, 2009: UH OH!

Hello everyone, this is Granny's daughter Amy. I am on the phone with my distraught Mother who is demanding I write you all an apology. As you all know, she is without internet and asked me to approve and publish any new comments...Well, that's where the apology comes in. I selected the comments, and instead of clicking publish, I clicked reject! Luckily she had downloaded most of today's earlier comments while at the library this morning, but I know I rejected at least John and Maureen. Sorry guys! Sorry Mom! Just goes to show that if you want something done right, you have to do it yourself!!

4 comments:

  1. Amy, don't be so hard on yourself. Granny will get over it - eventually. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you get an E for effort. (Granny has a good daughter).

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem. Certainly no reason to get your (meaning Granny) knickersin a knot! Things happen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EG, Cheryl & Maureen, she's over it...my knickers weren't knotted too tightly ;-)

    I was able to read the comments through my email, but unable to publish them.

    ReplyDelete