Wow, three meme awards this week! First I was honored by MissyM of Missy & Wayne's Back Yard , then by Dot from A Faerie's Garden . Now I've received another meme award from Momma_S, over at Gardening With Care ! That makes me feel so......well, so loved. It's all about me, me, me, me!
I love Momma_S and her blog. She's not afraid to show the good, the bad and the ugly.....although she has a lot of good and very little, if any, bad and ugly (maybe a pepper plant or two). Like me, she'd rather keep her back yard veggie garden looking nice than spend time in the front yard. She's also a wonderful cook and baker, and I want her to adopt me as her very own granny.
Now, on to the Meme award guidelines:
1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Reveal 7 things about yourself
3. Tag 7 other bloggers at the end of your post and link to them
4. Let each blogger know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Let the tagger know when your post is up.
I accepted the first two memes, but informed them I had already been tagged for this back in June, by Sue of Making a House a Home and I felt I had already fulfilled the guidelines. So now I'm feeling guilty for accepting the awards, and feel I should at least fulfill some of the guidelines yet again. The only ones I'm going to pass on are #3 and #4. It was too difficult for me to chose just 7 bloggers from my list of about fifty favorites, so I'm just not going to do it again. I'm a cantankerous old lady, I can do whatever I want. ;-)
So here are 7 more things you didn't know about me. No, I will NOT reveal 7 for each award. The three of you get seven total, twenty-one would be a life history.
1. I was born and raised in Lewiston, Idaho.
2. Although most people call me Granny, and some call me Annie, my name is Carol. I am a granny (and a great-granny), but Annie is my girl dog. She has a brother, Otto.
3. We used to "snowbird" in our motor home, but I hated riding in it. I was a white knuckle rider. We finally bought property in AZ and got rid of the RV.
4. My neighbor Pat, whom I often blog about, cries when I leave her to go to AZ.
5. My BFF lives in Redding, CA. We've been buddies since high school.
6. My favorite TV shows are of the reality type. I usually watch CNN (Rick Sanchez, Anderson Cooper, Campbell Brown), The Food Network (especially Chopped) and Animal Planet. I also like American Idol, America's Got Talent, So You Think You Can Dance and The Biggest Loser. I hate, hate, hate soap operas, and I cannot stay awake through an entire movie.
7. I am appalled at people who speak badly of any of our presidents. I feel our elected officials should be treated with dignity and honor, and if we really are personally unhappy with them, we should vote for someone else the next time.
That's all you're getting, girls!