April 12, 2014 - Thank You, Anke!

Back when I first announced my hair loss, Anke, from Our Little Piece of Heaven, offered to knit me a hat.  She even asked what color I wanted (denim blue).  Today I received the loveliest hat ever!  It's "Dapple Blue", 100% wool, and reversible!  You know what?  I can feel the love and support coming through every stitch.  Thank you for caring so much, Anke.

My camera didn't do it justice.  

 Anke's pictures show the color and patterns much better than mine.

And you can see the reverse!

Tonight I'm going to put on my hat, have a nice cup of hot tea, and just feel the love that shines through.

Thank you, Anke!


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely gift. Enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all the love coming through the internet. I so have enjoyed & learned so much, every minute of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This brought a tear to my eyes. What a thoughtful gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful and what a wonderful gift! Granny.... you sure are loved!!!!! xoxo I'll be thinking of you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are very, very welcome. I have enjoyed your blog so much and learned a lot from you, and just wanted to do something to brighten your day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing people have amazing friends (and family)!

    ReplyDelete