April 20, 2014 - And the Love Just Keeps on Shining Through

I'm sure most of you know that 1st. Man started it, and Gammy Tammy came through with flying colors....literally.

Well, look what came in the mail yesterday!

Yes, the larger one is the original watercolor!  The 5x7 is an enhanced copy, perfect for a desktop frame, a lovely gift card, and (not shown) a pretty refrigerator magnate.  Amy had already taken the original painting home to get it matted and framed when I discovered she didn't get the magnate in the photo. It's all Mr. Granny's fault.  He was almost running to get it up on the refrigerator! :-)

My plan is to print out the blogs that began it all, and put them in an acid proof envelope to attach to the back of the original painting.  It will then be proudly displayed for generations to come.

I am not a wealthy woman.  I do live comfortably, with enough savings and investments that I'm not worried about finances at this point.  That being said, with the love that shines through my world, from both family and bloggers, I feel like the richest woman in the world.

Thank you, thank you, Tammy!!






4 comments:

  1. You are so special to us and to know that I have a small part it it (Gammy Tammy is truly a wonderful artist) makes my heart happy. You are loved, and for generations to come, your family will know it as well. Thank you sweet lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU, 1st. Man. A lot of this universal love belongs to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....................... :0) .................. so nice

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're so very welcome Granny!!! Attaching everything together is a wonderful idea! Love you bunches and bunches!!!

    1st man... what(?) a small part?? Your idea was the inspiration!!!

    I can't begin to tell you how grateful I am to have found such a wonderful (online) family... just at the time when I needed it most!

    Hugs to you all!

    ReplyDelete