April 21, 2014 - Please Forgive Me!

I awoke this morning and immediately, as usual, opened my email.  I saw it was a friend, with the message that her computer had been compromised, DO NOT OPEN!

Taking no chances, The first thing I did was a deep scan of all files.  It took about 1-1/2 hours.  No infection was found, but to be on the safe side, I deleted all of my email and I also rolled the computer back 3 days.

So forgive me, but everything I received after yesterday afternoon is no more.  All of your current comments are kaput.  I think you'd agree that is better than infecting your computers!

I'll do my Easter blog tomorrow!

8 comments:

  1. Hope everything is OK now. Better safe than sorry, as they say!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm quite sure it is, Mark. But I may never catch up answering the comments!

      Delete
  2. I agree better safe than sorry:-) You are such a loyal blogger, I have been so busy I am lucky if I even get a post up once a week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course! I had the most beautiful, heartfelt, witty, perfect comment and now it's gone. Well, just know that it was there and from me and it was absolute perfection in words. I guess it's the thought that counts now, right? Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't feel badly Langella. I just accidently deleted 11 of the 12 comments from today! Pushed the wrong button, and WHOOSH!, THEY WERE GONE! Tried to correct it and suddenly you turned into Lasagna!

      Delete
    2. WHEW! i found the "LOST" posts!

      Unfortunately they were all lost because they were all addressed to 1st Man, so they weren't even addressed to me. I don't know whether to :-) 0r to ::-(

      Confused yet? I am!









      Delete
    3. I was lasagna? I thought I was feeling ooey and gooey and oh so delicious. I just didn't know why. Now I know. And I know why Mr Farmer couldn't keep his mouth off me...I mean hands. ;)

      Delete
  4. You sure to like to nip things in the bud!

    ReplyDelete